3. 以小組形式及個別面見 4.家長須陪同兒童參與面見
Yan Oi Tong Pong Lo Shuk Yin Kindergarten
Information on Admission to K1 Classes in the 2018/19 School Year
For children who born in 2015
Collection of Application Forms:
1. Download from our school website http://ppe.yot.org.hk
2. Obtain from school in person (available from 23 Sep 2017)
1. Date: 23 Sep 2017 (Saturday) Time: 9:30a.m. to 12:30p.m.
2. 9:00a.m. to 5:00p.m. (Monday to Friday)
Return of Application Forms (No set quota for the kindergarten):
1. Period: From 23 Sep 2017 (Saturday) Time: 9:30a.m. to 12:30p.m.
9:30a.m. to 11:30p.m. and 2:00p.m. to 4:00p.m. (Monday to Friday)
2. Reture method: Submit the application form in person【together with the documents required】
~ Original and Copy of Birth Certification
~ Original and Copy of Immunization Record
~ Two passport-sized photos
~ Four stamped return envelopes with address on it
3. Application fee: HK$40 (to be collected together with the application form). The application fee is non-returnable whether the application is successful or not.
Application for the “Registration Certificate for Kindergarten Admission” Or “Kindergarten Admission Pass”
1. The Government will implement the “Free Quality Kindergarten Education Scheme” (hereafter referred to as “Scheme”) during the 2018/19 school year. Each child who can receive education in Hong Kong will only be issued a registration document and all Scheme-KGs can only admit students holding a valid registration document which are “Registration Certificate for Kindergarten Admission” (hereafter referred as “RC”) and “Kindergarten Admission Pass” (hereafter referred as “AP”).
2. Parents are required to submit an application for the “RC” to EDB from September to November 2017. The “RC” will be open for applications in September 2017 and EDB will announce and upload the details of application onto EDB’s website in due course.
1. Interview performance.
2. The applicant with sibling(s) currently studying in the kindergarten will be given due priority consideration.
3. Child of our staff will be given due priority consideration.
4. The applicant from families in need will be given due priority consideration when applying for whole day classes.
(As the number of school places is limited, please understand that not all applicants fulfilling the priority consideration will be guaranteed a school place.)
1. The kindergarten will arrange interviews for all applicants.
2. Interview dates and time will be scheduled and recorded on the Interview Notification, the notification will be given to parents on the admission day.
3. Group and individual interviews will be arranged.
4. Parents should accompany their child for the interview.
Announcement of Admission Results
Results will be released on 11 December 2017 (Monday). You may check the results which will be posted on our school front door or on our school website (http://ppe.yot.org.hk). We will also inform parents of the K1 admission results by post.
1. Successful Applicants: Parents should complete the registration procedures for their child from 11 to 13 January 2018 (Thursday to Saturday) by submitting the “RC” / “AP” to the kindergarten and paying the registration fee.
2. Applicants on the waiting list: We will inform parents individually once there is a vacancy.
3. Please be reminded that if parents cannot submit the “RC” / “AP” during registration, we may not be able to complete registration for your child. Hence, parents are required to submit application for the registration documents to the EDB within the specified period.
4. The registration fee for 2018/19 K1 place is HK$970 (half day class) and HK$1570 (whole day class). If the child concerned studies in our kindergarten, the registration fee paid will be refunded in October. Should parents decide to change school after registration, please notify us by phone to schedule an appointment. Please bring along the Registration Receipt issued by our kindergarten to the appointment. We will return the “RC” / “AP” but the registration fee will not be refunded. Upon obtaining the “RC” / “AP”, We will no longer keep the school place for the child.
Tel: 3514 6333