Parents, please come to school and get the "Continue Mask" (CU Mask) for your child.
教育局 (5/5/2020) 宣布全港學校將分階段、有秩序地復課。第一階段 (27/5): 中三至中五; 第二階段 (8/6): 中一至中二，小四至小六; 第三階段 (15/6): 小一至小三，幼稚園高班。
The Education Bureau announced (5/5/2020) that classes of all schools in Hong Kong will resume by phases in a gradual and orderly manner. Phase 1 (27/5): S3 to S5; Phase 2 (8/6): S1 to S2, P4 to P6; Phase 3 (15/6): P1 to P3, K3.
歡迎家長到「家長專區」下載通告，包括：「2020-2021學年簿冊美勞茶點費」及「2019-20年度親子大旅行 - 退款」等通告。
Parents are welcome to download the circular both "2020-2021 1st Term Arts & Crafts and Miscellaneous Items" and "Refund the fees of 2019-2020 Parent-Child Picnic” in "家長專區".
本校的教師將會個別致電向各家長了解 貴子女的健康狀況 和外遊紀錄，以便跟進。
如對上述事宜有任何查詢，可致電本校2458 5033， 與班主任或主任聯絡。
你們的通力合作 ，實可確保 貴子女的身體健康，感謝你們的支持!
The EDB will continue to act on medical advice and take into account schools' preparation work and the supply of protective equipment in the community. We will decide on the date of class resumption when the conditions are ready for it, and inform schools of the date as soon as possible so that they can make arrangements in advance.
Meanwhile, a spokesman for the EDB strongly urged students to avoid going to areas affected by the epidemic outbreak. Parents should also arrange for their children who are travelling abroad to return to Hong Kong as soon as possible. After returning to Hong Kong, they should be mindful of their physical conditions. If they feel unwell, they should seek medical treatment as soon as possible to safeguard their health. During the period of postponement of class resumption, students should stay at home and avoid going to crowded places. Parents should suspend group/extra-curricular activities for their children, and should not allow students to travel abroad in order to lower the risk of being infected.
Kindergarten suggested that parents and students avoided to go to Mainland China or crowded area. Keeping stay at home to reduce cross infections from public area.
Parents and children should put on the face mask if you are going outside and keeping personal hygiene and strengthen preventive measure to prevent infection.
Our school teachers will contact parents individually by phone to realize the outside Hong Kong Record and the health condition of your children.
If you have any enquiry please feel free to contact our school at 2458 5033 to your class teachers or senior teachers.
Parents can visit the Centre of Health Protection, CHP Department of Health's website (http://www.chp.gov.hk) Or EDB website (http://www.edb.gov.hk) for the latest information.
We look forward to cooperating with parents to effectively protect the health of students. Thank you for your great support and kind attention!
The Centre for Health Protection (CHP) of the Department of Health (DH) (January 5) received notification from the National Health Commission (NHC) on the latest information of the cluster of pneumonia cases detected in Wuhan, Hubei Province. The public is again urged to maintain strict personal, food and environmental hygiene both locally and during travel.
According to information from the NHC, a total of 59 viral pneumonia cases with unknown cause were reported as at 8am today. No fatal cases have been recorded. All patients are receiving treatment in isolation.
Since 31 December 2019, the Centre for Health Protection of the Department of Health has received reports of a total of 16 cases under the enhanced surveillance system with recent travel history to Wuhan, Hubei (as of 5 January 2020, 12:00 noon).
According to the risk assessment of the World Health Organization, the reported link of this cluster of pneumonia of unknown aetiology to a wholesale fish and live animal market could indicate an exposure link to animals.
A dedicated webpage (www.chp.gov.hk/en/features/102465.html) has also been set up to provide relevant information and health advice. To address the public's concern, the CHP will announce the details of cases reported under enhanced surveillance (www.chp.gov.hk/files/pdf/enhanced_sur_pneumonia_wuhan_eng.pdf) on the above webpage daily to enhance transparency.
Students should wear a mask and consult doctors promptly if having fever / respiratory symptoms, and inform the doctor of travel and exposure history. Symptomatic students should not attend schools.
To prevent pneumonia and respiratory tract infection, members of the public should maintain good personal and environmental hygiene. You are advised to:
• Perform hand hygiene frequently, especially before touching the mouth, nose or eyes; after touching public installations such as handrails or door knobs; or when hands are contaminated by respiratory secretion after coughing or sneezing;
• Wash hands with liquid soap and water, and rub for at least 20 seconds. Then rinse with water and dry with a disposable paper towel or hand dryer. If hand washing facilities are not available, or when hands are not visibly soiled, hand hygiene with 70 to 80 per cent alcohol-based handrub is an effective alternative;
• Cover your mouth and nose with tissue paper when sneezing or coughing. Dispose of soiled tissues into a lidded rubbish bin, then wash hands thoroughly; and
•When having respiratory symptoms, wear a surgical mask, refrain from work or attending class at school, avoid going to crowded places and seek medical advice promptly.
The public should take heed of the health advice below when travelling outside Hong Kong:
• avoid touching animals (including game), poultry/birds or their droppings;
• avoid visiting wet markets, live poultry markets or farms;
• avoid making close contact with patients, especially those with symptoms of acute respiratory infections;
• never consume game meat and patronise food premises where game meat is served;
• adhere to food safety and hygiene rules such as avoiding consuming raw or undercooked animal products, including milk, eggs and meat, or foods which may be contaminated by animal secretions, excretions (such as urine) or contaminated products, unless they have been properly cooked, washed or peeled;
• if feeling unwell when outside Hong Kong, especially if having a fever or cough, wear a surgical mask, inform the hotel staff or tour escort and seek medical advice at once; and
• after returning to Hong Kong, consult a doctor promptly if having a fever or other symptoms, inform the doctor of recent travel history and wear a surgical mask to help prevent spread of the disease.
For case and case updates, please pay close attention to the "CHP" website https://www.chp.gov.hk. Please fill in the reply slip and return to the class teacher on or before 9/1/2020 (Thursday). Thank you for your kind attention & cooperation!
教育局 - 2020/21 學年幼稚園幼兒班（K1）收生安排
Admission Arrangements for Nursery (K1) Classes in Kindergartens